Food Court Barista - #440235
Boyne Highlands Resort
Date: 09/15/2021 13:30 PM
City: Harbor Springs, Michigan
Salary: $14 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Boyne Highlands is currently looking for new Food Court Baristas to join our team! You will be responsible for taking and making coffee orders as well as taking payments and maintaining inventory. This is a full-time or part-time seasonal position with flexible scheduling, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the perks that come with working for an amazing resort. Baristas start at $14 per hour.
Some perks of working for Boyne Highlands include:
- A free Golf Pass and Ski Pass for both you and your family
- 40% off at the various Boyne Restaurants
- Discounts at other Boyne Resorts such as 30% Spa treatments at the Inn at Bay Harbor and Boyne Mountain
- Free Passes to Avalanche Bay Water Park at Boyne Mountain
- Discounts on lodging for Friends and Family
- Team Member Child Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Seasonal Team Member Health Insurance
- Service and Loyalty Bonus Program – up to 5% of gross wages per season!
Visit our website for all of our amazing perks, view testimonials, and more! Boyne Highlands Employment
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the specific position.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Upsell food and beverage items by using suggestive selling techniques.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, bagels, or sandwiches
- Follow all health regulations and assist in maintaining a sanitary environment.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any customer requests.
- Communicates absences and schedule changes promptly
- Answer questions about our food, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Must have SafeServ Certification or be able to obtain one after being hired
- Prior Experience with Point-of-Sale system preferred but not required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while standing for long hours on your feet.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds