Cart Attendant - #440240
Mojave Resort Golf Club
Date: 09/15/2021 13:30 PM
City: Laughlin, Nevada
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Participates in all activities related to outside member/guest services. Activities may include serving as a valet in the bag drop area, transporting golf bags from the parking lot and/or bag storage area to and from golf carts, cleaning clubs, staging and/or returning golf carts, cleaning and maintaining golf carts, etc. Responsibilities also include greeting and interacting with members/guests and providing information and/or assistance as appropriate.
Essential job functions:
Bring carts from cart shelter to cart staging area. Ensure that carts are clean, operating properly and are properly equipped with towels, pencils, score cards, tees, sand/seed mix bottles, ice water, etc. Report any repair problems to the supervisor and mechanic.
- Ensure that carts are available for player use at all times, windshields are clean and seats are drive.
- Perform valet duties in the bag drop area including greeting and interacting with members/guests, removing golf bags from cars, and providing information, directions and/or assistance as appropriate.
- Transport golf bags from the bag drop area or bag storage room and load onto assigned golf carts.
- Greet golfers returning from the course, clean golf clubs, unload golf clubs from carts and assist with transporting and loading into vehicles or returning bags to the storage area as appropriate.
- Return golf cars to the cart storage area. Remove towels, pencils, score cards, tees, trash, etc., from carts and save reusable items. Wash cart with pressure cleaner, park cart and connect charger cable.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- Must be able to frequently sit, stand, bend, kneel, walk and crouch
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and to lift overhead and push/pull, move lighter objects.
- The co-worker can be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wildlife such as snakes, scorpions, spiders, bees and hornets
- Valid Driver’s License
- Friendly demeanor with experience in customer service
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the co-worker. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.