Site Manager, Bend Ops - #440243
Date: 09/15/2021 13:30 PM
City: Bend, Oregon
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Site Manager, Bend OpsExperience Level: Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
OR - Bend, US
Requisition ID: 2002
Bend Operations Site Manager
Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success.
The Bend Factory is a low volume, high performance Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) manufacturer. The capabilities of the facility include: RF products, fully self-contained wafer fabrication from wafer to packaged die, Thin Films and precisions milling and etching.
- Manage low volume/high mix semiconductor manufacturing operation supporting Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) filter technology and manufacturing.
- Responsible for strategic planning, capital planning, and resource management.
- Run manufacturing operations supporting the Infrastructure and Defense Products (IDP) division and roughly $15-$20 million revenue production.
- Manage the site with Biosensor R&D mission.
- Provides support and leadership in recruiting, retaining, mentoring and providing development opportunities for management team and technical leads within the Bend Operations team.
- 15+ years as an individual contributor in an engineering or technical discipline
- 10+ years in a management role focused on strategic planning, cost reduction, capacity and capability improvements, capital planning and leadership development
- Knowledgeable of semiconductor processes, process development, process integration, product development, and facilities engineering
- Strong technical aptitude with ability to learn acoustics and Biosensor technology
- Must be familiar with all aspects of manufacturing operation including product design, wafer manufacturing, electroplating, RF
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on finance planning, product development, technology advancement and long-term growth opportunities
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001 and 14001 standards as well as ITAR requirements
- Capable of leading management, engineering, and operations in continuous improvement activities to support both the Quality and Environmental Management Systems
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
All successful candidates must be able to pass a drug screening test, pass a criminal background check, and provide proof of lawful work authorization in the United States.
Qorvo is an E-Verify Employer. For more information, please see the Right to Work and E-Verify Participation posters.