Warehouse Manager - Boulder City, NV, United States - #440245
Date: 09/15/2021 13:30 PM
City: Boulder City, Nevada
Salary: $18 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $18 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Paid Vaccination Incentive
- $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Warehouse Office Administrator Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Handling all accounts payable functions, creating Purchase orders, and completing the receiving in the warehouse, including invoice entry, freight payables, vendor reconciliation, resolving account discrepancies, ensuring extraordinary customer service internally and externally, and other duties as required.
- Working at the Las Vegas Warehouse
Your Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Office Administrator to:
- Open availability to work any shift between the hours of 4:00am and 6:00pm on weekdays and weekends with the ability to work flexible hours when required
- Work a full-time schedule
Warehouse Office Administrator Key Duties:
- Date stamps all incoming mail for A/P, ensures appropriately approved, and distributes accordingly.
- Create Purchase orders and complete receiving in the warehouse.
- Daily communication with vendors (internal & external) as needed to research and resolve discrepancies regarding payment to accounts.
- Review purchase orders and/or other related documentation for completion and compliance with accounts payable policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Adherence to accuracy of data entry, quality of coding, providing detailed information where applicable.
- Communicates with Warehouse Personnel to ensure compliance of documents (if applicable)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Follows up and resolves outstanding accounts payable issues as they arise.
- Performs month-end duties and meet other accounting calendar deadlines on a monthly basis
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detailed, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal/external customers.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word). Knowledge of accounting software.
- SAP knowledge
- Team player
- Willing to assist as needed with warehouse function
- Must have at least two years of related accounts payable and account analysis experience.
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience preferred
- SAP or Inventory management software is preferred.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Discount of 20%
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly