SECRETARY/UNIT - #440285
Grande Ronde Hospital
Date: 09/15/2021 14:00 PM
City: La Grande, Oregon
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This full time, benefited position is in the Therapy and Sports Medicine Department. Typical schedule is 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Primary job duties include greeting, admitting and intake of therapy patients, scheduling patients both in person and over the phone, answering phones, managing the daily schedule of the therapist's and other duties as assigned by the therapy manager. This position requires the ability to manage frequent interruptions, changes in pace and customer service skills.
- High school diploma preferred, GED certificate accepted
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire
- Type 35 words per minute.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Able to see and hear within normal limits with or without assistive devices
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Competent computer skills
- Ability to function as a team member.
- Ability to pass drug screen going back 6 months
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Location: 610 Sunset Dr,La Grande,97850 OR USA, La Grande, OR 97850
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations