MBA Leadership Development Program - #440303
Southern California Edison
Date: 09/15/2021 14:30 PM
City: Rosemead, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- MBA from an accredited institution with a graduation date between May/June 2022
- Two years of professional work experience
- Two years of leadership/people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in engineering, science or technology
- Ability to lead specific programs, projects and/or people with a sense of urgency, strong respect for others, and visible dedication to SCE’s core values
- Ability to connect across groups enabling more communication, knowledge sharing, and collaboration across the enterprise
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration abilities and emotional intelligence
- Strong analytical approach and comfort with financial models
- Confirmed ability to integrate information to build and implement solutions to organizational problems
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong business, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to promote and lead a safe working environment
You should know …
- Official transcripts will be verified during the on-boarding process
- We require you to be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- Relocation may be offered for this position.
- This position requires assessments and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to take the assessment via email. Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.