Project Coordinator - #440309
Date: 09/15/2021 14:30 PM
City: Chapin, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As our company continues to expand, this position provides a tremendous opportunity to build a career at our headquarters, Rainbow International of Columbia!
As Project Coordinator, you are a key team member supporting the work of leadership and other staff. You are responsible for clerical, receptionist, bookkeeping, and project-based work to contribute to the day-to-day operations of Rainbow International. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic. You are driven to project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction while working cooperatively with others to manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Health, Medical, Dental, Supplemental
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development
- 401K + Competitive Company Match
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Call potential customers to explain the company services and solicit business
- Assist with the scheduling of services
- Notify customers of service call status and follow up with customers after the work is completed
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintain assigned job documentation to ensure complete and accurate details.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork.
- Perform job cost tracking and profit potentials on each job while ensuring guidelines are followed for vendors
- Perform, review, and ensure adequate delivery of all estimates between writer and auditor
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related field work positions with technicians.
- Computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and other computer softwares
- Experience in Xactware/MICA/SmartQ/CompanyCam encouraged, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry and skills
- Valid Driver's License with safe driving record
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Team player who can also work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to other locations
- Comfortable with being on call to meet business demand
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International of Columbia provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rainbow International of Columbia complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Rainbow International of Columbia expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Valid Driver's License with a safe driving record (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location