Associate, National Support TA Solutions – E&R - #440311
Date: 09/15/2021 14:30 PM
City: Stillwater, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, National Support Talent Acquisition Solutions to join our Talent Acquisition team.
- Coordinate the management of deliverables with other internal departments, external vendors and TA teams to include, but not limited to E&M, NDPPS, TA marketing, national purchasing and learning operations
- Support virtual events, live events and conferences including reviewing attendee reports, coordinating collateral orders, managing event registration, tracking budget, sending communications, tracking attendance
- Assist in KPMG staffing, booth management and logistics for end to end event operations with potential onsite presence as needed
- Research, analyze and using independent judgment to take action on client/candidate questions/issues where appropriate to resolve issues brought forth by the client; stay informed on TA process changes to analyze/determine how it would affect ongoing communications and programs
- Provide peer guidance, mentor and/or oversee work activities of Leads and Offshore teams
- Demonstrate understanding of practice areas, business acumen and drivers and key systems (Avature CRM, Brazen)
- Minimum one year of Event Support or similar administrative experience, preferably within a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Proven organizational skills, especially as they relate to data collection, reporting and analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with various levels of KPMG personnel as well as candidates
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills, decision-making and problem-solving skills, as well as demonstrated attention to detail in producing accurate results; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment and manage high volumes of work with conflicting priorities and deadlines
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.