Social Care Customer Service Representative - #440332
Date: 09/15/2021 15:00 PM
City: Fountain Valley, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Under general supervision Social Care Customer Service Representative responsibilities are to coordinate with Social Care, Technical Support, Customer Care, and Ecommerce and Marketing teams by responding to customer feedback, questions, reviews, and assist with Social Media related projects.
- Respond to customers, delivering a high level of service and provide prompt resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Uses a combination of pre-established guidelines, creativity, and independent judgment to make decisions and to accomplish goals and objectives
- Maximize opportunities to learn about company products, related industry hardware and software products. Take initiative to self-study to acquire new skills or platform enhancements
- Verifies and maintains customer service documentation, files, and records using applications such as a customer service contact database, MS Word, Excel and related applications
- Extensive Console and PC Gaming hardware knowledge such as Microsoft Xbox One, Sony PS5, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Familiar with nuances of each system
- Familiar with popular trending hardware in the gaming space
- Engage Customers with Pre and Post Sale questions related to Compatibility, Order status, RMA Status through Social and E-Tailer channels
- Processes and assists internal and external customers returning HyperX product(s) for replacement. Determines and collects necessary information for customer service contact database to complete the return process
- One to two years of hand-on experience listening and responding to social care inquiries as a tech or gaming brand.
- Minimum two years of experience in computer hardware industry or consumer electronics industry. Moderate experience with computer hardware and software
- Ability to speak, converse and write in Fluent English and Spanish
- Bachelors Degree or related field
- Experience in or strong interest in the Gaming, Software and Technology industry/products preferred
- Multilingual in one or more of the following languages in addition to English and Spanish: French, Portuguese or Mandarin
- PC / Console gaming industry relating to community, industry trends and E-Sports
- Heavily involved with console, pc, and hardware communities such as enthusiast forums, clubs, and groups
- Computer and console gaming knowledge. A high level of understanding gaming culture and related peripherals (headsets, keyboards, mice)
- Hands-on experience listening and responding to social customer care inquiries for a gaming brand
- In depth knowledge of major social networking and E-Tailer sites including Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Reddit, Instagram, YouTube, Hardware/ Gaming Enthusiast forums, Amazon, Best Buy, and New Egg
- Knowledge of social management tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Falcon Social
- Ability to think creatively
- Self motivated to continue to build technical knowledge in areas regarding HyperX products
- Ability to write customer responses with a social media brand tone
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!