Payments Research Senior Operations Specialist - #440342
Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Date: 09/15/2021 15:00 PM
City: Riverside, Rhode Island
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Payments Research Senior Operations Specialist investigates differences on various accounts for the bank; possibly including Loans, Credit Card or Deposit/checking accounts. They may research and correct Customer cases entered by the branches or Call Centers. They may resolve errors on items with other financial institutions using clearing house websites. They must reconcile their work within given time frames and balance their transactions at the end of the day. They may process recalculations on interest bearing accounts or be required to perform data entry of cases. This position requires the application of various methods, procedures, and knowledge of the business unit's product(s) and system application(s).
Will be responsible for:
- Researching account errors using bank applications
- Processing account corrections to customer and/or General Ledger accounts within given service level agreement.
- Entering financial transactions to clear general ledger accounts, or customer errors
- Communicating with other financial institutions, branches or internal departments
- Other departmental duties as may be assigned
- 2+ years, experience in analysis, financial services industry or business line experience a plus
- Organizational skills
- Solid ability to multi-task
- Solid customer service skills
- Proficiency in PC skills and MS Office
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of department computer applications and systems
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Capacity to work independently
Associate's Degree preferred
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:30 - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.