Corporate Recruiter - #440348
Springs Window Fashions
Date: 09/15/2021 15:00 PM
City: Middleton, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At SWF, our talented HR team consists of dedicated individuals motivated by their passion for people and providing the best experience for our customers within our fast-growing company. Our department strives to uphold our cultural beliefs in all aspects of the business and encourages innovative thinking through self-accountability and associate engagement.
Serve as primary recruiter for positions based in corporate headquarters & holds responsibility for full life cycle recruitment for these positions. Ensures that positions are staffed with the most qualified, "best fit" candidates in the shortest time possible, while keeping recruitment costs low. Lead and collaborate on various recruiting department programs and initiatives such as campus recruiting, employee referral program and relocation program administration.
- Aggressively and creatively source top-notch professionals nationwide who are results oriented and success minded
- Conducts hiring processes that ensure top-quality candidates for hiring managers, and ensure a positive service-oriented experience for all candidates. The process includes all activities from the initial point of contact through the hiring decision
- Use the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), iCIMS and recruiting resources (LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.) to source, contact, and develop relationships with potential applicants
- Stay informed of industry trends, competitive employment landscape, market intelligence, and innovative recruiting techniques to attract top candidates and compete in a competitive market.
- Successfully manage candidate sourcing and evaluation based on candidate experience, skills, goals, and competencies to determine best fit for role and organization.
- Schedule and monitor pre-employment background checks, drug testing, and process new-hire documentation.
- Schedule and lead regular recruiting update and strategy meetings with key stakeholders including members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Assist with creation of reports and other key metrics.
- Post new requisitions
- Assist in the sourcing of passive candidates for open requisitions
- Conduct phone interviews with sourced candidates
- Update interview appointments with appropriate documents
- Initiate assessments and reference checks to candidates
- Keep recruiting folder up to date with proper documents
- Assist in the onboarding of new hires
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to increase efficiency throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
Springs Window Fashions has been part of the window treatments industry since 1939. Headquartered in Middleton WI, we have over 8,000 associates and 18 locations worldwide. Our custom window treatments are available in nearly every major retailer, in thousands of designer showrooms and showcased in large commercial buildings.
Our company is privately owned with products marketed across a broad portfolio of brands including Bali, Graber, SunSetter and Mecho. Our tagline is “the Best Experience Company.” And it’s more than just a set of words—it represents the essence of who we are. As North America’s premier window covering company, we’re committed to creating the Best Experience for our associates and team members, our consumers and end users, and our channel and business partners.
We are bringing new innovations to the market and have a lot to offer consumers who want to improve their home décor. Despite COVID, our company is experiencing high growth as consumers spend more time at home and want to redecorate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced recruiting environment, preferably within the staffing industry or a corporate recruitment role with a mid to large size complex organization
- Experience with various sourcing tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and others
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced detail-oriented environment
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office programs effective & efficiently
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications and Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Exceptionally high degree of professionalism and integrity
Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
Drive Engagement – Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
Instill Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
Drive Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Consumer/Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering on customer-centric solutions
Critical Thinking – Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement