Clay Brook Night Auditor l Part-Time Year-Round l $15/HR+ - #440365
Date: 09/15/2021 15:00 PM
City: Rochester, Vermont
Salary: $15 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Clay Brook Night Auditor l Part-Time Year-Round
Sunday & Monday Nights
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of the best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best winter yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything Vermont has to offer.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
Our investment in each employee includes a comprehensive wellness initiative, unwavering commitment to safety, growth opportunities, and a wide variety of resort benefits. Employees get to take advantage of our 4000+ acre playground including skiing, golf, mountain activities, health club membership, resort discounts, and more, so it's easy to share your enthusiasm for Sugarbush with our guests.
Are you a responsible, outgoing, and friendly person who prefers to work nights? Sugarbush Resort is looking for a Night Shift Desk person to provide night audit functions while overseeing the front desk at Clay Brook, our four-star luxury slope side residency at the heart of Sugarbush Resort's Lincoln Peak Village. This position allows for plenty of time during the day to take advantage of on-mountain activities like skiing and mountain biking.
- As a primary point of guest service contact, duties will be performed in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Auditors will ensure accurate, prompt, and courteous service, while putting the guest's interests first.
- Duties include answering phones, checking guests in/out, providing resort information, selling resort products, responding to guest needs, balancing guest accounts and working with the resort's information systems
- Experience at a hotel/front desk is preferred, but we're also prepared to train the right candidate.
- A professional personality is essential to this important service role. Auditors must be able to maintain a friendly, responsive, helpful and knowledgeable attitude at all times of the night.
- Must be comfortable working shifts that span the night hours of 11pm to 7am.
- Ability to managing a flexible workweek (with holidays and weekends included) is necessary to the position.
- General computer knowledge and experience with accounting is preferred. Previous use of SMS Systems is a plus.
- Timely and reliable attendance is a must.
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the spread of COVID-19. To that end, we have introduced a new Extended COVID Leave Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs, employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks, due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a background, MVR, or criminal records check