QA Inspector I, 3rd Shift - #440379
Date: 09/15/2021 15:30 PM
City: Tuxedo Park, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world. We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
Quality Assurance Inspector responsible for day to day in process quality checks across manufacturing lines to ensure all Finished Goods meet product specifications
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Perform daily inspection of all production lines to assure compliance to GMPs and company. Accurately and completely document all inspection information on Daily Inspection Report (DIR). Documentation required includes but is not limited to: incoming lot #, liquid lot #, item #s, fill weights, defects, etc. Ensure that all manufacturing specifications for components, labeling and product are correct, clear and complete.
- Inspect work areas for removal or all previous products and components. Verify readiness of work areas prior to use (Line Clearance).
- Monitor, sample, and inspect in-process finished product for quality by performing appropriate tests. Collect data and samples to support disposition of product. Determine final disposition of products inspected and verify information on transfer tickets. Apply appropriate disposition label to material.
- Identify and notify Production and Quality when discrepancies from procedures and specifications are observed.
- Collect samples as required by customers or Nice Pak/PDI specifications.
- Review documentation to assure accuracy prior to submittal to QA Release team.
- Review Master Batch Sheets.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and promote a quality culture.
- Handle assignments as requested by supervision to establish and maintain product quality.
- Perform any required testing as per SOPs and WIs.
- First time right on review of production jackets
- On-time completion of all training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- 0-1 Years of experience working in regulated industry
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to interact with cross functional teams throughout the organization
- Ability to lift 25LBs