Technical Account Manager (US) - #440399
Date: 09/15/2021 15:30 PM
City: Waterford Works, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Planhat is looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join us on our journey as we are revolutionizing Customer Success. We are in a hyper-growth phase, with a platform that is loved and used by thousands of users across the world. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and global team in an expansive phase.
As a Technical CSM at Planhat you will work closely with our customers and provide technical guidance and expertise on the use of Planhat's software. Working with our customers' users, developers and management, you will build partnerships along with our Customer Success Managers to help our customers successfully adopt Planhat.
We are looking for a passionate person with deep technical capabilities to help solve complex technical challenges for our customers. You will be a Planhat expert, but also an expert in the tech stack of our customers, ensuring Planhat runs seamlessly with our customers' other core systems
- Lead technical pieces of Planhat implementations and onboarding efforts
- Work with Customer Success to ensure proper technical guidance and customer support through the customer lifecycle
- Held troubleshoot and identify, document and track issues to ensure success
- Work with product management and support as necessary when a solution does not meet the client’s needs
- Collaborate as needed with product management, engineering, sales and marketing
- Play an active role contributing to product training processes, product documentation, technical webinars, etc.
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers to design and inform new features and capabilities
We will offer you an independent role in an agile team. Planhat is remote first, and for the right candidate, we are open to a remote role.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role
- Creative and analytical problem-solving wizard
- Hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience, including with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP)
- Nice to have: Experience implementing and consulting Salesforce customers
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Good to have: Software developer experience
- Effective communicator, which includes being a great listener and observer as well as a great strong presenter
- Passion (potentially to be developed) for Customer Success
Planhat is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
About the company
Planhat is a Customer Success Platform that helps subscription businesses retain and grow revenue from existing customers. We help Customer Success Managers manage renewals, reduce churn, understand product adoption and drive business outcomes. By doing this, we help our customers solve their Customer Success challenges at scale. Planhat's platform is beautiful, flexible and powerful.
Our business is global with customers in all continents. Our team is experienced, skilled and we have a no-nonsense culture. We are down to earth and like to have fun. We are passionate about Customer Success and we are here to help shape our industry.
Philadelphia +4 more