Associate Material Handler (7am-6pm) - #440400
Date: 09/15/2021 15:30 PM
City: Memphis, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Initiates, maintains, and compiles records associated with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, and other listed information on packing slips to verify accuracy of purchase orders and shipping orders
- Compiles and performs data entry tasks to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, and other records; uses data sources such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, etc.
- Supports verification of inventory computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors and documents discrepancies with proposed corrective action
- Maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status of material locations
- Supports compliation of information on receipt of disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost
- Packages materials and equipment ensuring that shipping documentation is accurate and materials are protected adequately for shipment; follows most efficient and economical routing and mode of transportation
- Supports investigations into causes of misdirected shipments, damage or shortages in shipments or overcharges in freight cost
- Basic proficiency with MS Office software, document management software and ability to navigating the Internet
- Possesses interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires less than 1 year of related experience
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company's less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company's comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive has approximately 2,700 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.