Executive Assistant - #440412
Date: 09/15/2021 16:00 PM
City: Scottsville, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
CooperVision, a division of CooperCompanies (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of daily disposable, two-week and monthly contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia and childhood myopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit www.coopervision.com
The Executive Assistant provides high level support to and partnership with their senior executives. Acts as an extension to the executives in all aspect of communication, planning and coordination inside and outside the company. Responsibilities include planning and executing on areas such as global travel, global calendar management, global event management, special projects and administrative tasks, on behalf of their executives. This role requires a strong capacity for autonomy, good judgement, decision making and personal accountability. The Executive Assistant role requires extensive detail orientation and solid organizational and project management skills, to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests and projects across our global teams.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Proactively anticipate needs and identify ways to build capacity and create efficiencies for executives he/she supports, with our business priorities in mind.
- Act as a conduit between executive and leadership team and other senior executives, across many communication channels, while upholding a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in communication of that information
- Provide rapid triage and referral of matters to appropriate parties across a global organization for action and follow up to ensure proper resolution.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with people at all levels, inside and outside of the organization.
- Coordinate, manage and anticipate executives’ complex calendar and schedule, including coordination with their teams, cross-functional stakeholders, and external business partners
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Plan and arrange all business travel and itineraries for executive (global and domestic).
- Manage expense report coordination and submission.
- Create or tailor routine and non-routine correspondence, memorandums, presentations, and reports.
- Manage and execute projects and tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency, problem solve and take effective action, often with limited information.
- Supporting the executive in every facet of leading their business functions. Miscellaneous administrative tasks and projects, as needed.
- Planning and preparing logistics for company and functional team/department meetings and events, including but not limited to, securing and negotiating a venue, making all travel arrangements, calendar invite coordination, catering, audio/visual, attendee management, print development, shipping & packing event materials, on-site registration, post-event procedures and any other logistical coordination required.
- Arrange travel itineraries for executives and other employees for offsite meetings.
- Problem solve travel and logistic issues as they arise.
- Manage and track expenses budget for events.
- Manage and track multiple project deliverables and timelines.
- Serve as POC with Finance, working with vendors, processing contracts and invoices.
- Provide support and follow up on assigned project deadlines with executives and their direct staff members
- Assisting with onboarding of new employees (office/cube, IT & telephone set up) and agendas.
- Maintain department meeting minutes and ensure follow-up on action items as requested by executives the role supports.
- Maintain Intranet pages for relevant functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Superior organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and composure.
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Global travel logistics experience: experience with Concur is a plus.
- Proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Flexible to changing priorities and able to adjust to them quickly.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Normal office environment with occasional domestic or international business travel as required to support international meetings.
- Prolonged sitting and using a computer
- Able to work in a global/multi-time zone environment.
- Minimum 15 years of related experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Primary Location: United States-New York-Rochester
Organization: CVI Global Marketing
Unposting Date: Ongoing