Rental Equipment Manager - #440413
Gillman Home Center
Date: 09/15/2021 16:00 PM
City: New Weston, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Rental Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the retail rental operations of all equipment at his or her assigned location. The position keeps an up to date inventory and acts as a technical adviser on all equipment issues.
- Provides excellent customer service to team members, customers and vendors.
- Monitors and tracks equipment on a daily basis.
- Prepares purchase orders for rental equipment; tracks each piece of rented equipment.
- Conducts repairs and maintenance on rental equipment; generates purchase orders for repairs or required maintenance.
- Purchases small tools and any supplies needed for the equipment or work crews.
- Issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and the accounting system.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to comply with company safety policies.
- Coordinates updating DMV registration and current insurance.
- Delivers and picks up equipment from customers as needed.
- Help out in other areas of the store as needed.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Decision Making.
- Learning Orientation.
- Project Management.
- Results Driven.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; read, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work can be between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Must be available to days, evenings and weekends.
Will travel to deliver rental equipment to customers.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED diploma or one to three years of related experience or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanical expertise a must for this position.
- Valid driver’s license; chauffeur’s license not required but preferred.
Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Cancer coverage, Accident Coverage, Life Insurance
401k plan with employer contribution
Free $15k Life Insurance Plan
Gillman Home Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.