Housekeeping Room Attendant - #440415
Date: 09/15/2021 16:00 PM
City: Pecos, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Esperanto Developments. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Esperanto Developments achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates, and owners.
The House Attendant is dedicated to making our guests feel at home and we work to create a culture focused on guest comfort and focusing on the details. We are committed to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We continually strive to maintain a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
The House Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas. Assists Room Attendants in order to maintain high standards of quality& cleanliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers
- Clear and remove spots from corridor walls and doors.
- Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Obtain amenities and supplies for room attendants.
- Wash, Dry, & fold laundry.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by Supervisor.
- Assist Room Attendants with the removal of trash and linen from guest rooms during high occupancy turnover.
- Assist Shampooers with the relocation of furniture.
- Respond to guest questions.
- Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc., to the Safety/Security Department.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor
Eligible for Incentive:
Signing Bonus, $200.00 after 90 days from the date hire.
Referral Bonus: $150.00 after 60 days from the date of hire.
Requirements: Required Skills and Requisites
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to convey information and ideas
- Ability to read and understand directions on cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to use chemicals and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
At Esperanto Developments LLC., we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
Weekend Evening and Holidays availability is a must.
Esperanto Developments, LLC.. is an equal opportunity employer with policies prohibiting unlawful discrimination on the basis of any protected classification under applicable local, state and/or federal laws, which can include race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or physical or mental disability unrelated to job requirements. Esperanto Developments LLC., policies also provide for a drug-free workplace, where the use, possession, or influence of illegal drugs or alcohol while on company time is generally prohibited. An employee’s use (or abuse) of legally prescribed medication may also implicate company policy, where it impairs judgment or work performance or otherwise creates workplace safety risks.