Cafeteria Worker- NO nights or weekends - Sullivan School District - #440473
Opaa Food Management, Inc.
Date: 09/15/2021 16:30 PM
City: Sullivan, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We are looking for humble, hardworking, positive people who enjoy giving their best to serve others. We will teach you everything you need to know.
Benefits for Cafeteria Workers include:
- Incredible Work Culture – Working with Children in a Fun environment
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Weekends Off
- No Nights
- Free Meals
- Health Insurance Options, if working 20 hours per week
- Flexible Hours
- No Experience Is Necessary
Now Hiring for the following positions:
- Lead Cook
- Kitchen Manager
Kitchen Staff Responsibilities:
- Loves working with children and is pleasant to be around
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, which include, but are not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work at a quick pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Must have a positive and genuine attitude and be respectful of other
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.
Offers of employment are contingent upon a mandatory background check.
Opaa! is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10.30 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- The district follows the FDA guidelines for background checks, any issues running a background check?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations