HR Coordinator - Flooring - #440477
Date: 09/15/2021 16:30 PM
City: Cowan, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
HR Coordinator – Residential Flooring
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Come find your “more” with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to provide HR support within Residential Flooring at our Bridgeport, AL facility. In this role, you’ll be the first line of support for our employees and managers for HR-related needs and requests, providing resources and ensuring HR policies are followed.
What you’ll do:
- Process forms and maintain records including paper and electronic HR files, unemployment claims, employee service rewards, and other documents
- Provide first line of support for HR systems and processes (Kronos, Aurora, MFA SSO, SuccessFactors, Doc Agent, Etc.).
- Answer or refer employees to available resources for HR policy-related questions
- Receive, distribute and complete Department of Labor unemployment-related documents
- Answer benefits-related questions or refer the employee to appropriate resources
- Assist in resolving payroll issues
- Respond to calls and mail from external organizations
What you have:
- High School diploma or equivalent; college degree or pursuing relevant degree preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc)
- Knowledge of common HR policies and employment regulations
- Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish preferred
- Experience with Kronos and SuccessFactors preferred
What you’re good at:
- Communicating professionally both verbally and in writing with a variety of people about topics that are often confidential
- Staying organized while managing a variety of projects and tasks
- Providing excellent customer service.
- We’re located in a pretty great spot – check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.