Client Account Manager - #494785
Convivial Brands ELC, Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 11:00 AM
City: Hopkins, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Client Account Manager reports to the Sales Operations Manager and manages the Client Account Representative Team. The Client Account Manager collaborates with Sales, Purchasing, Finance, and Distribution to successfully communicate and set up customers to ensure the timely delivery of Convivial Brand?s sales orders. The Client Account Manager attracts potential customers by coordinating customer care and needs suggesting information about other products and services, and developing processes and procedures while developing and leading a client account team. He or she also processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- LMA: Lead, Manage, and hold the team accountable.
o Support, encourage, coach, and maintain accountability amongst workers to ensure success for the team, our accounts, and for the organization. Schedule routine check-ins with all team members.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge regarding our systems and processes to answer various questions regarding orders, payments, customer accounts, stock inquiries, and various projects.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on behalf of the sales force for various projects.
- Support Finance team in processing specified credit card orders daily and managing appropriate order status in our systems.
- Manage all backorders for Convivial Brands wholesale companies.
o Review backorders (including credit card orders) frequently and release orders within appropriate guidelines, ensuring the backorder status is always updated and accurate in the system.
- Manage the order flow between multiple order-capturing systems, monitoring for accuracy, reviewing reports daily and communicating any business-critical discrepancies to all appropriate parties.
- Manage and administer customer portals for specific Key Accounts based on their unique requirements, ensuring accurate information and order flow is maintained properly.
- Handle all setup and maintenance for sales rep information in ERP system, ensuring status is always accurate in system. This includes, but is not limited to, all data management for new sales reps, departing sales reps, and any changes in territory.
- Review and process wholesale commissions monthly, and send statements to sales team and Accounts Payable Dept.
- Assist with Sales Conference planning and execution, including but not limited to coordinating arrivals and reimbursements for attendees.
- Manage lead generation for Sales and regularly follow up on leads with sales representatives.
- Review current customer list and programs for potential account growth and suggest various options or appropriate sales programs to sales representatives and sales managers for improved sales.
- Cross Train within the department and provide additional coverage for Merchandising Manager, Project Manager, and Sales Operations Manager.
- Assist Merchandising team with applicant interviews and internal/ 3rd Party Audit reviews.
- Review all processes old and new within scope of work, update when necessary, and ensure that the processes are documented.
- Travel as directed by Manager.
- All other duties as assigned.
Secondary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of customer service which includes answering calls, responding to emails and requests from wholesale customers and sales reps, and providing guidance to ensure overall excellent brand representation.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Wholesale website and any online web registration, including the approval management for account activation and logins.
- Review and assist in various customer agreements and ensure all agreements are properly coded and maintained in the system.
o Maintain a high-level understanding of different types of agreements, such as agreements with special terms for commissions, seasonal agreements, and fixture agreements.
- Monitor and report orders on hold to Sales Rep, National Sales Manager, and any additional relevant parties.
- Support all catalog and sample orders for artists and sales reps, following all regular processes as well as handling special requests.
Convivial Brands Expectations of all Employees:
- Adheres to all Convivial Brands Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts self in a manner consistent with Convivial Brands? Core Values at all times.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all contacts.
- Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform the duties of the position.
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains the privacy of all company proprietary information.
- Treat visitors, vendors, customers, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Safely and efficiently performs the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education, Training, and Experience:
- High School education or equivalent is required, Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- Experience with MS Office programs including intermediate Excel skillset.
- 3-5 years of customer services experience with an emphasis on single call resolution.
Specific skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new tasks and problem-solve quickly.
- Access to consistent and reliable internet to receive critical job information and updates.
- Flexible, reliable, patient, and friendly.