Life Insurance Sales - Top Compensation With No Experienced Needed- Training Provided - #494802
Asurea Insurance Services
Date: 10/14/2021 11:01 AM
City: Arlington, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Before you read further, please DO NOT apply if you are NOT interested in the following:
- Commission Sales
- Residual Income from Renewals
- Bonus Programs
- Scheduling Your Own Appointments From Clients Who Mailed In A Request To Be Called
- Working Your Own Schedule
- Following A Sales Process Designed To Make Closing Simple
We specialize in "Mortgage Protection Sales"
- Insurance Based Product -
Job Details: Full- Time or Part-Time
This is a position that you can start part-time if needed and build your income until it matches what you are currently making full time...then make the transition. Also, if you are just looking for an extra couple of thousand each month, this is an ideal position for you.
Part-time - 50K plus. Full Time - 100K plus. English speaking or Bi-Lingual
- We market out to clients who respond back interested to our product
- We go over coverage options with clients
- Average Cut for the producer is 700-1200 per sale in commissions
When you sell 5 people a week here is how it looks.
700.00 per sell min x 5 = 3500.00 x 50 = 175,000 yearly PLUS Residuals + Monthly Bonuses
We close an average of over 50% of those who mail in a request to be called. Minimum of 10 leads a week with 5+ sales a week.
Requirements: Required *License (we will help you get your license)
I earned $250,000.00 in my first year and moving towards earning $300,000+ this year in the business and looking for others to join along on the ride!
- Top compensation to start
- Great training upfront with no "Micro-managing"
- Over a dozen top companies to sell for
- Great clientele base that is ready for purchase
Expect to make 100,000+ your first year working full time or $50,000 part-time...WITH NO COLD CALLING. We have clients calling in every day and mailing in a request for our products. Must be motivated and must be able to control your own schedule.
No quotas! (you must have your own life insurance license and E&O coverage or be able to pass a state exam to obtain one).
If you are interested, you will be expected to schedule a phone interview as soon as you apply and be on time for that appointment. Once you apply, you will receive an email and a text with instructions as to what we want you to do before you click on the link to schedule your phone interview.
We normally fill our positions within 48 hours of posting so if you feel this is for you please apply now.
I look forward to our call.
Cristina Noriega | Staffing Program Coordinator