Wealth Management - New Client Development Professional - Plano, Chicago, and/or Westerville - #494830
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Date: 10/14/2021 11:30 AM
City: Plano, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an enthusiasm for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service while maintaining a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using a solid investment product and thought leadership platform along with cutting edge digital technology, you'll be front and center representing our brand and interacting with our clients.
As part of Consumer Banking, Client Development Professionals are key members of the JP Morgan Chase Wealth Management team dedicated to creating exceptional client experiences. Client Development Professionals work in a team environment to assist prospective investors and existing clients to identify the best solution for their needs and leverage the Firm's world class investment capabilities. Their engagement is conducted primarily over the telephone in both an inbound and outbound capacity, as well as using online collaboration tools.
You will provide in-depth assistance to both clients and prospective clients. The goal of a Client Development Professional is to engage investors in a needs based conversation at the beginning of the relationship in order to share with them how JP Morgan Chase can help them achieve their financial goals. You will assume ownership of the prospect experience, as well as helping new clients during their initial on-boarding phase allowing you to identify additional opportunities to maximize the relationship with each client. You will make inbound and outbound calls to both clients and prospects and introduce prospective clients to advisors to enhance their overall relationship; ultimately creating a world class first impression and nurture the client relationship acclimating investors new to wealth management.
- Maximize "ease of use" for our JP Morgan Chase Wealth Management clients by simplify their overall onboarding experience.
- Be the voice of JP Morgan Chase Wealth Management to prospective clients who have requested information. Responsible for successfully persuading and educating potential clients by conducting walk-through of the new account opening process and application while providing a superior on-boarding experience thoughout the first 120 days.
- Engage clients in holistic discussions to better understand their individual goals and financial needs resulting in an increase to contributions of new accounts and providing referrals to branch advisors for prospective and current clients to accumulate additional assets.
- Clearly identify and recommend investment solutions to help clients make the best informed decision related to building their wealth and reaching their financial goals.
- Responsible for driving revenue and asset growth through education of JP Morgan's full world class investment capabilities and connecting clients/prospects to our Firm's extensive resources and product suite.
- Conduct client directed trades in capitol markets and deliver on the value proposition of JP Morgan's best in class reputation.
- Connect JP Morgan Chase Wealth Management clients to areas of the Firm in order to win prospects, retain clients and acquire additional assets.
- Partners with marketing departments of Consumer Banking and internal business units to position product and service campaigns for success.
- Responsible for monitoring emerging market trends and be a student of the industry.
- During periods of high call volumes, be prepared to flex to support the general client service queues and efficiently handle general client requests.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What you will receive
Comprehensive compensation that includes a base salary and annual bonus.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy. As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few.
- 2 – 5 years of financial services or brokerage experience
- Articulate and charismatic with the ability to uncover client assets and refer business to advisors
- Must have a service and influential mindset with a proven track record of delivering exceptional service and business development results
- Familiarity with investment acumen, including investment products, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), managed accounts and employee benefit programs preferred
- Ability to adapt conversations to meet the needs of a diverse client base across all 50 states
- Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with business partners, working independently as well as in a team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment while exceeding performance metrics
- Ability to uncover and communicate insights in a compelling way that helps your audience make informed business decisions
- Strong compliance record in prior position(s) and ability to hold a registration in all 50 states
- Strong technical skills related to CRM
- Adaptive to change with strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong probing and negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills, displaying a high level of professionalism
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, demonstrating working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong values and enjoys contributing to and fostering a strong inclusive work culture
Licenses, Designations, and Education
- If you were registered after October 1, 2018 you must also have a valid and active Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam
- A valid and active Series 7
- Ability to obtain the series 65/66 in the first 6 months (160 days)
- Ability/willingness to obtain additional professional designations such as the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM - CRPC® or similar designation in the first 12 months
- Bachelor's degree preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
- NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates (collectively "JPMCB") offer investment products, which may include bank managed accounts and custody, as part of its trust and fiduciary services. Other investment products and services, such as brokerage and advisory accounts, are offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMCB, JPMS and CIA are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.