Store Facilities Team Member - #494836
Mills Fleet Farm
Date: 10/14/2021 11:30 AM
City: Fargo, North Dakota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you thrive in a fast paced hands-on work environment? Do you have a general knowledge of building maintenance and enjoy working with tools and equipment? This role could be for you!
The Store Facilities Team Member is responsible for performing general maintenance functions in and around Fleet Farm's Property. The position is responsible for providing neat and clean public space.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service in all customer interactions.
- Perform basic inspections and repair on equipment and units, such as forklifts, floor scrubber, generators, etc.
- Responsible for submitting maintenance work orders when outside expertise is needed.
- Maintain walkways and parking lot areas, including snow/ice removal from entries and exists, salting/sanding as needed, and general repair of ruts and potholes.
- Perform routine maintenance on the car wash, including daily and monthly inspections, such as soap and wax levels, nozzle flows, vacuums, waste levels, floor, windows and wall cleanliness.
- Maintain a clean interior and exterior facility appearance; including lights, signage, grass/weed control, cart corrals, etc.
- Clean and polish floors, windows, mirrors, vending machines, ice machines when needed.
- Clean public areas including: public floors, service areas, restrooms, furniture and vents.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance functions preferred.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is preferred.
A $500 sign-on bonus* is being offered for any new Team Members that start at this location through November 20, 2021. 20% discount for Team Members & immediate family!
- See Management for details.