Weekend RN or LPN ~ PM Shift - #494840
Date: 10/14/2021 11:30 AM
City: Frankfort, Illinois
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Registered Nurse / RN / Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Every other weekend / PM (Sat & Sun)
Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm (every other weekend rotation)
New grads: New grads welcome!
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Frankfort Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) that has 120 Intermediate beds – and a 5 Star Quality Measure rating & 4 Stars overall.
Location: We are just south of I-80 and right off I-45 and 2 blocks from their beautiful downtown.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): officially we title this job an RN or LPN, but in other centers it may be called a Floor Nurse or Staff Nurse
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Registered Nurse / RN / Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN / Floor Nurse / Staff Nurse
What we need from you:
- RN or LPN license in IL
- Prior experience in a SNF or ICF preferred
- Prior experience or desire to work with behavioral population
- Electronic medical records experience; specifically Point Click Care (or PCC) preferred
- New grads are welcome
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Join us and love what you do again!