Associate Finance Director - R&DS - #494850
Date: 10/14/2021 11:30 AM
City: Bahama, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Directs financial planning and accounting practices including: budgeting, costing, financial analysis, and long range forecasting for a mid-sized market or regional function(s). Partners with the business, providing subject matter expertise and direction for the business/function on financial and accounting issues.
- Responsible for the month end reporting for R&DS, budget process and OR reporting
- Responsible for the reporting of the SG&A functions, providing insight and recommendations on future forecasting.
- Business Partner for RDS BD team working with regional Finance Teams
- Business Partner for other SG&A functions
- Ensures that the recording, measurement and reporting of all financial transactions adhere to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), internal IQVIA corporate policies and procedures, government regulations and local business requirements.
- Develops specific business metrics that support timely and actionable information flow for daily operational and long-term strategic planning purposes.
- Directs SG&A aspects of planning and estimation processes related to annual budgeting and strategic plans as well as monthly forecasts.
- Ensures achievement of business financial targets by monitoring spending, providing insight, and early warning.
- Other Graduate degree or equivalent preferred - in Finance, Accounting or Financial Management Req
- Seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in business analysis, accounting and finance. Req
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- Knowledge of financial systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong leadership and focus.
- Proven record of results working with senior management.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to translate business issues into financial requirements.
- Technical proficiency with financial application software is essential.
- High level of integrity and self-confidence.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.