Software Engineer - Fraud Detection Online RWF - #494895
Date: 10/14/2021 12:00 PM
City: Charlotte, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Our businesses include:
- CSBB Strategy and Innovation works with the CSBB leadership and the enterprise Strategy, Digital, and Innovation leadership teams to identify and develop the CSBB strategic plan, innovation priorities and opportunities, and ensure alignment with the overall strategy for the company.
- Internet Authentication and Fraud Development within Digital Channel Banking has an opportunity for a Java developer in its Fraud Detection online development team.
- This is a hands-on role with primary focus on analysis, design, and develop complex business functionality. We are looking for Software Engineer with strong passion for developing quality code and deep understanding of core concepts of Java/J2ee technologies to develop web services and KAFKA message consumers/producers.
RWF – Please note that "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5 + years of J2EE experience
- 3+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years of experience with Apache Kafka or Confluent Enterprise
- 2+ years of Hibernate experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- Knowledge and understanding of fraud management: with fraud management applications such as Actimize
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Experience with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user stories or backlogs, such as Confluence or Jira
Other Desired Qualifications
- Working knowledge of relational databases and OR mapping frameworks like hibernate
- Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNG
- Hands-on experience with SOA testing tools like Postman or Jmeter.
- Actimize Plugin development experience
- Strong experience in developing SOAP-based web services utilizing industry standard frameworks like Axis/Apache CXF /Spring WS
- Previous working experience as a NoSQL Developer, preferably for Cassandra.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.