Gymnastics Assistant Coach - #494899
Loudoun County School District
Date: 10/14/2021 12:00 PM
City: Ashburn, Virginia
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
High school XXXX assistant coaching position. Season runs XXXX
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work cooperatively with the head athletic coach in order to operate a well structured program.
- To work cooperatively with the athletic department.
- To attend all staff meetings prescribed by the head athletic coach during the season.
- To carry out specific duties designated by the head athletic coach.
- To recommend equipment and supplies needed for the implementation of a sports program.
- To recommend suggested disciplinary actions regarding players violating training rules and procedures.
- To foster among the athletes a desire to win, an attitude of good sportsmanship, personal pride, and pride for their school and community.
- To perform other duties related to the position of assistant athletic coach as requested by the high school principal and/or athletic director.
- Coaching experience or participation in the sport which you are applying for on high school or college levels.
- Completion of CPR and First Aid training or enrollment in current CPR and First Aid training course.
- Prefer experience as a teacher or classified employee in Loudoun County Public Schools.
- Prefer a Virginia Teaching License candidate or a full-time classified employee for Loudoun County Public Schools.