Information Security Manager - #494906
Denso North America
Date: 10/14/2021 12:00 PM
City: Southfield, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Responsibilities of the Information Security Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Tracks and coordinates responses and remediates emerging security issues
- Plans and manages all information security communications and reporting and acts as the primary advisor to the North American Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Security Team
- In the event of either a Computer security related Incident (CSIRT) or a Product Security related Incident (PSIRT), this individual will be the SIRT leader
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Equivalent experience
- Cybersecurity work experience
- Background in IT Infrastructure
- Management Experience
DENSO is an advanced mobility supplier and global Fortune 500 company. Here, we innovate, create and make things to change how the world moves. We develop technology and components for major automakers worldwide, which you can find on nearly every vehicle make and model on the road today.
At our core, DENSO wants to make the world a better place. And, we have the ability to do so using our broad product portfolio, which spans mobility electronics, thermal systems, electrification systems, powertrain systems, sensors & semiconductors, and non-automotive businesses.
We’re far reaching: Globally headquartered in Japan, we have 170K+ employees across 221 facilities in 35 countries across the globe. Here in North America, our headquarters is in Southfield, Michigan. Last year, we had $47.6 billion in global consolidated revenue with North America contributing $10.9 billion.