Utilities Worker FT Days Food & Nutrition Iuka - #494922
North Mississippi Medical Center
Date: 10/14/2021 12:01 PM
City: Counce, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Transports and retrieves patient/employee/visitor food trays.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking utensils, dishes, flatware, and trays following meal service.
- Restock departmental supplies.
- Performs responsibilities in a timely, efficient, cost effective, confidential, professional manner conducive with the overall mission/vision of the hospital.
- Adheres to general safety and infection control standards; maintains a clean, neat, safe work area during and after food preparation.
- Attends, demonstrates, and participates in required inservices, performance improvement activities (including EXCEL), and other educational programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned while demonstrating willingness, ability, and team spirit to provide optimal customer satisfaction.
- To fulfill the requirements of this position, it is highly desirable for the incumbent to read, write, and comprehend written instructions for the purpose of food tray delivery (identifying patient’s name and diet prescribed); prior experience preferred; good communication skills highly desired to effectively communicate with inter- and intra- departmental employees, patients, and their family members, and the public.
- The incumbent must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills needed to proficiently provide care to a patient population to include: infants, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
Highest Education Level Required:
High School Diploma or GED
Location and Work Requirements