Compensation & Reporting Analyst - #494925
Date: 10/14/2021 12:01 PM
City: Morristown, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The HR Analyst will support Human Resources analytics, metrics, reporting and provide project assistance.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Develop business related reports to assist in the development of data-driven strategies and action plans
- Generate customized reports for monthly HR metric dashboards
- Create, periodically update, and run various data and tracking reports utilizing the HRIS system and other databases.
- Provide statistics and trend analysis on HR data including turnover, headcount and position changes
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity across the HR systems
- Generate on request, customized HRIS reports for special projects, audit requests, data validation and clean-up
Compensation Administration & Analysis
- Participate in salary surveys and analyze results to determine organization’s market competency.
- Assists in adjusting salary structure in response to changing organizational needs and market values.
- Advise management on compensation level of individual jobs.
- Evaluate new or revised job descriptions to determine appropriate salary grade assignment and prepare records of the
validity of the evaluations.
- Conducts job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to the compensation guidelines.
- Analyze current organizational pay practices and make recommendations for salary changes to ensure internal equity.
- Assist in the administration of the merit program, review changes in salaries and analyze the overall results.
- Assist in the administration of management incentive program.
- Maintain and update the job description book.
Mobility needs you
- Bachelor’s degree preferred .
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of experience working with HRIS systems and data analysis.
- Experience with Success Factors
- Experience with ADP Enterprise and ADP Reporting tool.
- Advanced EXCEL skills
- Experience with SAP HRMS Personnel Administration and Organization Management modules preferred.
- Customer service oriented
- Team oriented
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of work
- Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations