Housekeeper and Home Cleaner - #494976
Date: 10/14/2021 12:30 PM
City: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
What is Landing? What do we do?
Landing is a network of fully furnished luxury apartment homes across the country. Our membership-based network gives people the ability to live where they want, on the terms that make sense to them. We offer both fully-furnished and unfurnished apartments, flexible leases, and all-inclusive amenities that allow for living easy and moving freely. We're redefining home and setting a new standard for modern living, one apartment at a time.
What are Landing Hosts? What types of jobs do they complete?
- Landing Hosts are local workers hired to maintain homes across your city
- Hosts work on a project-to-project basis, creating beautiful homes for our members. Jobs can range anywhere from 1 to 8 hours in length. Our cleaning Hosts usually spend 2-4 hours on a one bedroom, 3-6 hours on a two bedroom, and 6-8 hours on a three bedroom. Pay per job is based on the size of the home, job length, and difficulty. Examples of types of jobs hosts complete include:
- Deep cleaning Landing homes between Member reservations
- Ensuring that Landing homes are in move-in ready condition
- Performing cleanings for Member-occupied Landing homes
- Picking up essential items from stores to bring to our Members
- Assist HQ with lock box troubleshooting
- And many more special projects!
What you will need:
- Cleaning supplies (provide and maintain your own cleaning supplies)
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- iPhone or Android mobile phone
Perks of becoming a Landing Host:
- Make great money: At Landing, Hosts get paid per project. Enjoy the flexibility of project-based work, with the security and transparency of knowing how much a job will pay before you accept it
- Choose your own schedule: Only claim the jobs that you want to work, build your own schedule and find your balance
- Access to the support you need: 24/7 access to HQ before, during, and after each job! We are here for any needs, concerns, or questions you may have.
- An experienced, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented professional
- Excellent at following written and verbal instructions
- A tech-savvy self starter
- Passionate about creating a warm, inviting, and clean living environment for Landing Members
- Must have 1+ year(s) of experience cleaning in a professional setting and/or customer service experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Must have or be willing to obtain a bank account for direct deposit payments
The application process takes less than half an hour to complete!
- Fill out a short questionnaire letting us know more about you
- Record a 45 second video so our team can get to know you
- Consent to a background check and enter your information
- Learn the standards of what it takes to be a Landing Host
- After your application gets approved, add your Direct Deposit information and get started!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $950.00 per week