Warehouse Technician - #494983
QuEST Global Engineering
Date: 10/14/2021 12:30 PM
City: Londonderry, New Hampshire
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Essential Job Functions:
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to organize and coordinate warehouse activities across multiple groups.
- Manage ongoing support requests and high level administrative needs. Attend Daily meetings per customer request
- Ensure process/system issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in an appropriate manner.
- Utilize Excel for customer based needs including updating databases and generating reports. Should have a basic understanding of common Excel formulas, Pivot tables and charts to create/manage reports.
- Have a basic understanding of SAP material management transactions for the movement and acquisition of PW material
- Analyze SAP data for defects and discrepancies and take appropriate action to correct data
- Upload and update data within SharePoint tool on weekly basis.
- Track and maintain accurate records of government tooling assets
- Locate any lost tooling assets to eliminate downtime on production floor
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation steps based on internal customer requirements.
- Document changes to standardized processes when changes arise
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Project Management: Execution and Support
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
- Personnel Management
- Cross-functional teams
- Geographic re-assignments
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Associates degree required or minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Students approaching achievement of a degree with applicable work/internship experience and available for full time work will also be considered
- Strong teamwork, communication, and problem solving skills are required.
- Candidates should be self-starters and possess a strong desire to continuously learn while working under minimal direction.
- The candidate should have experience using Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Microsoft Project experience is a plus but not required
- Knowledge with in SAP, SharePoint and TeamCenter is preferred
- Ability to read blueprints/mechanical drawings
- Candidates should have the ability to work in a warehouse environment as the position will be based between office and floor settings.
- Candidates must be US Citizen or Permanent Residents.
Personal Work Attributes
- Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills to communicate with management and vendors
Core Value Alignment:
Customer Focus: Strive to exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time
Collaboration: Draw strength from teamwork / collaboration irrespective of geographical, organizational, and cultural boundaries.
Integrity: We shall be honest and have strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
QuEST’s continued success is based on the sustained alignment to the core values. Please be prepared to discuss the alignment of your personal values to these core values
Typical Career Paths
- Project Engineer: Data log and support activities of the materials teams, review other team members’ work, evaluate capabilities, develop team competencies, develop and improve technical processes, create technical collateral, and create technical tools.
- Managerial Leadership: project management, personnel management, alignment of team members’ efforts, set and evaluates annual goals, performance feedback, hire and onboard and strategic business decision-making.
- QuEST is a rapidly growing world-wide company with a need for future global engineering leaders in our operations and sales organizations. Potential future roles could include operational business unit leader, global sales leader, or technical service line leader
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time to work on warehouse floor
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early
- This position is first shift. Ability to work occasional weekend when needed.
- Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Location: Londonderry, NH
Travel: Not required, but possible
Compensation Type: Competitive hourly compensation with benefits
Reports to: Team Lead
Total Years of Exp
1 - 3