JUNIOR SLOT HOST - #494990
Date: 10/14/2021 12:30 PM
City: East Peoria, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Job ID: 21162
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Department: CASINO MARKETING - 105 - PDPSHSJ00
- Location: East Peoria, IL
Education Required: Not Indicated
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Through direct contact, direct mail, telemarketing, and written correspondence, encourage customer retention and loyalty. Recruit new memberships for the Players' Club, increase rated play, and attend to guests' needs.
- Interact with customers to promote customer loyalty. Respond to customer questions, inquiries, concerns, requests, and needs.
- Recruit players through a variety of direct sales activities such as direct mail, telemarketing, referrals, guest visitation, and on/off-site events.
- Assist Casino Hosts wit Player Development events, hotel and restaurant reservations, and special event reservations.
- Issue comps to players based on established comping guidelines. Complete room reservation forms, credit applications, and VIP service forms as needed.
- Ensure guest are aware of events and represent the company at functions and special events
- Assist with/participate in marketing events as needed to ensure development of one-on-one relationships to cultivate guest loyalty.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to two years experience in customer service.
- Excellent oral and written skills, as well as customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible in work schedule.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, e-mail, and player tracking systems.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.