Patient Care Tech/AMC/observation Unit/full Time/7p-7:30a/72 Hours Per Pay - #494998
Premier Health Partners
Date: 10/14/2021 12:30 PM
City: Middletown, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Patient Care Technician is a multi-skilled individual able to perform technical and clinical tasks/procedures under the supervision of the Registered Nurse and delegated in accordance with the Ohio Board of Nursing. Identities abnormal findings based on established standards and guidelines and reports those findings to the Registered Nurse.
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School completion / GED
- Type of degree: N/A
- Area of study or major: N/A
- Preferred educational qualifications: N/A
- Position specific testing requirement: N/A
- Current HealthCare Provider or Professional Rescuer BLS CPR certification required prior to completion of orientation.
Minimum Level of Experience Required: No prior job-related work experience
Prior job title or occupational experience: N/A
Prior specific functional responsibilities: N/A
Preferred experience: Medical terminology.
Other experience requirements:
Successful completion of one of the following:
- Nurse's aide training course (CNA) within the last five years.
- Valid STNA
- Patient Care Technician/Assistant certification
- Six months Direct Patient Care experience within the last twelve months
- Experience in an Acute Care setting within the last six months.
Currently enrolled in nursing school and completion of at least one clinical rotation.