RECRUITER/ HR ASSISTANT/ ONBOARDING COORDINATOR - #495005
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
Date: 10/14/2021 12:30 PM
City: Enid, Oklahoma
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Responsible for all aspects of recruitment, HR Assistant, on-boardingand retention. Determines the suitability of the applicant and communicates effectively with management and applicant the outcome of their application. The objective is to fill requisitions as quickly and economically as possible. Responsible for the exit process and analyzes exit interview information to reduce turnover. Responsible for coordinating the onboarding process, processing PAFs in Lawson, and submitting check requests in Check Express. Has understanding of Human Resource policy and procedures and Federal and State laws regarding employment practices. Performs all work in accord with the mission, vision, and values of St. Mary's Regional Medical Center.
Manages iCIMS for employee requisitions and applications
- Maintains job templates, reviews and screens applications daily, forwards qualified candidates to Hiring Manager per UHS guidelines. (Updates applicant tracking daily.) Holds Hiring Managers accountable for meeting the interview deadlines. Maintains the START spreadsheet daily and provides copy to HRD and corporate HR.
- Serves as liaison with agencies for employment, advertisement, reference checks, criminal history checks, etc.
- Responsible for recruitment effort for exempt and non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees; primarily Nursing Services and other recruitment. Responsible for travel and lodging arrangements for on-site interviews.
- Assures compliance with state and federal laws regarding equal employment opportunities and fair wage and hour laws.
- Responds to employee inquiries in person, by phone, and by email.
- Maintains organization of reception and front office area.
- Creates and produces employee ID badges.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date employee files, ensuring accuracy and completeness of documentation and timely scanning of all paperwork.
- Maintains, monitors and reports compliance with all employee licenses, certifications and other required credentials.
- Assists with Leave of Absence program by educating staff and managers regarding the program, processes required documentation, and responds to leave vendor requests.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date employee files by creating new employee files, ensuring accuracy and completeness of documentation and timely filing of new paperwork and removal of separated employee files.
- Provides administrative support to include generating reports, preparing presentations, assembling data, creating and handling communications, distributing mail and assisting with projects.
- Maintains office equipment and supplies to ensure all are in functioning order (e.g., opier, fax, ID card printer, etc.)
Employee Relations and Engagement
- Demonstrates the ability to assist employees, management, applicants and visitors in a friendly and courteous manner and answers questions and/or refers to appropriate person as needed.
- Schedules appointments and navigates customers for HR and Employee Health offices.
- Performs other duties as assigned/required.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field required
- Required two years of Human Resource experience or equivalent
- Prefer knowledge of healthcare positions, emphasis on nursing staff
- Must have knowledge of marketing, compensation and employment Law.
- Prioritization, problem solving, organizational skills, critical thinking skills, strong communication and professional telephone skills required
- Basic computer skills required
- Human Resource certification (PHR, SPHR, etc) preferred.
- Must have current Oklahoma vehicle Driver’s license.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.