Human Resources Coordinator - #495013
Date: 10/14/2021 12:31 PM
City: Ashburn, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Providencia Group is led by a purpose: to address global challenges and make an impact that matters through delivering transformative solutions. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We combine purpose, innovation, and experience to deliver impactful results.
About The Team
We are problem solvers working with leading agencies and organizations to help them address many of today’s most complex challenges. Our world-class team of technologists, program managers, and subject matter experts is uniquely qualified to address ever-evolving, large-scale challenges. In an imperfect world, The Providencia Group puts capability and purpose into action.
What you’ll be part of – TPG Culture
At TPG, we expect incredible tangible results. TPG professionals play a unique role in delivering these results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement. We see people as people, take care of each other, commit to the mission, move quickly and bravely, get better every day, and seek truth. We are the backbone of TPG.
About the Role – Who You’ll Work With
The TPG Human Resources Coordinator: will demonstrate the ability to support and actively contribute to the Human Resources Department . This role will provide administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including reporting, training administration/maintenance, and HRIS entry, as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as administrative HR support to geographically dispersed staff
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- Assists, maintains, and administers company-wide trainings
- Develop strong working relationships and partner with other members of the Corporate HR team and other corporate infrastructure department to provide seamless HR support
- Provide timely support for critical issues and HR emergencies, as needed
- Maintain a positive work environment through effective employee relations practices
- Lead and/or contribute to organization-wide HR projects and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years of HR experience
- Basic level knowledge of Federal regulations, labor legislation, and compliance
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment, manage multiple competing demands, and provide strong consultative services
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expert at communicating effectively across all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced degree in HR-related field preferred
- SCA experience
- Puerto Rico employment law
- Workday experience
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ingenuity with the ability to effectively achieve organizational established goals and objectives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced customer-service oriented and collaborative team environment
- Strong communication written and verbal skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with other staff to come to meaningful solutions
For more information about the company please visit our website at https://www.theprovidenciagroup.com
Providencia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations