Maintenance Supervisor (Full Time) - #495049
Genesis Healthcare - Magnolia Ridge Center
Date: 10/14/2021 13:00 PM
City: Gardendale, Alabama
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Fully utilize your mechanical skills and make a difference in our patients' lives as a Maintenance Supervisor at Genesis! In this position, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance operation of the nursing center to provide a safe, comfortable environment for our patients.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinates and provides for the completion of corrective and preventative maintenance of the grounds and building in a timely manner in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws
- Performs overall supervision of the maintenance department including hands-on performance of maintenance and repair work
- Maintains fire alarm and emergency generator systems; ensures safety of all customers in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents
- Maintains required records and reports; participates in budget planning
- Remains on call for emergencies seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High school degree or equivalent and basic training in electrical, plumbing, heating and HVAC systems. To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 395105
Center Name: Magnolia Ridge Center