Guest Attendant - #495073
Date: 10/14/2021 13:01 PM
City: Beach Park, Illinois
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Guest Attendant reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position includes high volume customer contact and a professional, positive, engaging attitude is necessary to welcome customers to Northwestern Medicine. This position serves as a resource to customers facilitating hospital access to and from the parking lots or drop off areas.
- Greets, acknowledges and assists all customers outside during assigned hours.
- Maintains visual appearance and safety of entrance, i.e. clearing snow and ice, removing trash, etc
- Serves as a resource to patients and visitors facilitating hospital access.
- Safely transports guests to and from parking areas utilizing the Courtesy Shuttle.
- Must be able to safely drive the Courtesy Shuttle.
- Capable of hearing customer comments, concerns and complaints and responding in a positive, proactive and timely manner.
- Facilitates the flow of customers to and from their vehicles while maintaining efficiency and professionalism.
- Presents a professional image of self and organization by adhering to department uniform policy.
- Actively participates in all required in-service and departmental meetings.
- This position adheres to and is responsible for the safety standards of Northwestern Medicine including the completion of the mandatory Organizational & Departmental safety standards on an annual basis
- Performs other related duties as assigned
High school diploma
1 year of professional customer service experience
Valid Illinois drivers license