Service Delivery Project Manager - #495140
Date: 10/14/2021 13:30 PM
City: Mobile, Alabama
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Uniti Group Inc. (NASDAQ: UNIT) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on the acquisition, construction, and operation of mission-critical communications infrastructure, principally fiber optic networks throughout the United States. We work with customers to provide a full suite of fiber solutions, including sale-leaseback transactions, greenfield infrastructure development, and partnering in joint venture arrangements and other transactions. Uniti has been recognized as a Great Place to WorkÒ.
Our customers include major wireless carriers, telecom companies, commercial enterprises, government entities, and school districts. Uniti has annual revenue exceeding $1 billion and an enterprise value of approximately $8 billion. We operate through two business units, Uniti Leasing and Uniti Fiber, employing over 750 people in the U.S., and are active in M&A and capital market transactions.
The Service Delivery Project Manager will focus specifically on service delivery to drive the acceptance, growth, and provisioning of service within Uniti Leasing's network. This position will have overall project responsibility and accountability to delivery quality products and services on time and within budget.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service Delivery Management
- Manage service delivery from contractual sale to service turn up and achieve customer commitment dates.
- Conduct Market and project based meetings in support of weekly forecasting.
- Track major service delivery milestones (such as Design Completion, Fiber Provider Agreements, OSP Permitting, Aerial pole attachment & Make-ready, Leasing, NTPs, etc.) and work with the individuals in each market to ensure these tasks are completed consistent with the forecast.
- Project Plan Execution
- Facilitate and conduct internal and external customer service delivery meetings.
- Efficient and productive use of any and all tools; i.e. Smartsheet, Great Plains, MS Project, Excel, MS Visio, etc.
- Create regional project tracking mechanism, if required, to provide real time analysis of project status.
- Customer Interface & Coordination
- Provide timely project updates to internal and external customers.
- Conduct trend analysis of projects to identify road blocks and areas of opportunity for improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in project, program management experience.
- Minimum 7 years telecom network deployment and/or Operations experience.
- Budget management reporting experience.
- Project Management (PMI) certification or equivalent
- BA/BS degree required or comparable experience
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Customer interface experience
- Basic telephony knowledge
- Smartsheet experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and MS Project proficiency
- Skilled in program management report tracking development
- Relationship management - ability to develop and maintain productive stakeholder relationships
- Presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused - including internal customers
- Teamwork oriented and results driven
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting, standing, and walking.
- Lifting of objects up to 10 pounds, bending, and stooping.
- Hours involving overtime and weekends as necessary.
- Keyboarding, typing.
- Ability to read effectively from a computer screen, sampling device and/or a paper copy
Uniti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.