RN Case Manager - Mon-Fri 8a - 5p - 5 Weeks PTO - #495166
Good Shepherd Hospice
Date: 10/14/2021 13:31 PM
City: Choctaw, Oklahoma
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Our Mission...serving people with dignity and compassion.
Seeking a compassionate RN for field visits in your area:
COVID vaccine preferred
- Full Time: Monday thru Friday, 8a - 5p
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off!
- Hospice experience preferred
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Responding to Phone Calls Promptly
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communicating with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Cultivating Communication and Bereavement Skills
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
Hospice Experience preferred
- Current Registered Nurse License
- Strong Organizational and Self-Management Skills
- Critical Thinker with Good Judgment
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- Valid Driver’s License
- Can Successfully Pass Background Checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.