General Clerk III - #495168
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 13:31 PM
City: Aiken, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) is a professional services firm established in 1988 specializing in a full spectrum of engineering services including, project engineering and design, federal base operations and infrastructure support services, gas pipeline construction and inspection services, environmental consulting and remediation, and information technology services. At E2, we value safety, innovation and collaboration, and we are dedicated to excellence
This position is required to work on a federal facility and as such must comply with FAR 52.223-99, Ensuring Adequate COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. As such this position is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement
General office duties as required by SRNS supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively utilize standard office/business applications (email, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Operate computer to extract data
- Operate copiers, microfiche, and other office equipment required to perform assignments
- Organize and proofread engineering documents
- Distribute reports
- Filing of documents
- Communicate problems to supervision
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs. (document /record boxes)
- Follow office, safety and security procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Previous SRS experience preferred
- Demonstrated working experience with Microsoft Office suite of products including , Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Minimum typing skills – Thirty-Five (35) words per minute
- Proofreading and distributing documents maintaining 89% accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment and uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit/ stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to move freely for up to 8 hours per day.
Please no solicitation of any kind from agencies, staffing, or recruiting firms
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.