Contract Manager- McLeod Physician associates (20220200) - #495176
Date: 10/14/2021 13:31 PM
City: Florence, Alabama
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Contract Manager- McLeod Physician Associates
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties related to Physician Contracts for all corporations owned by Mcleod Health.
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of various reports regarding Physician Contracts.
- Compiles data, reviews files, and prepares reports related to physician contract management.
- Performs financial analysis regarding physician contracts as needed.
- Assists outside agencies, accountants or governmental agencies, with information as needed for their review of contracts.
- Monitors physician contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Provides support to hospital counsel regarding contracts as needed.
- Requires excellent communication, organization and computer skills.
- Demonstrates ability and initiative to perform duties with consistently high levels of accuracy, competency, and sound judgment.
- Completes yearly evaluation in a timely fashion to be approved by VP.
- Assists in interview/hiring process and participates in decisions affecting workflow and staffing.
- Assigns work.
- Provides continuous feedback promoting improvement.
- Applies human resources policies fairly and consistently.
- Reviews other Contract Analysts work for accuracy, completeness, timeliness and presentation.
Work Schedule: 80 hours biweekly as scheduled
Qualifications/Training: Experience in Accounting or related field is preferred as well as knowledge of physician contracts. Experience with PC-based applications, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and Lawson.
Licenses/Certifications/Registrations/Education: Minimum of a High school diploma/equivalent from an accredited school. Paralegal degree and/or legal certification preferred, but not required.