Service Manager Colorado Springs, Oklahoma, Grand Junction - #495196
Date: 10/14/2021 14:00 PM
City: Florissant, Colorado
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation's leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based on open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Directs and coordinates activities of service technicians and service coordinators assuring effective repair services. Manages staff to meet company goals including targets for service and repair revenue, intake to completion times, and customer service. Manages branch inventory.
- Supervises service technicians, holding them accountable to company standards for customer service, quality productivity, and timelines.
- Trains and directs service technicians in providing repair services to customers assuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Manages service coordinators to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achievement of company goals related to timelines, productivity, and customer service
- Responsible for all aspects of the Service and Repair department
- Assures a clean and safe working environment
- Responsible for assuring proper maintenance of service vehicles
- Responsible for department inventory control and asset management
- Ensures warranty and other returns are documented correctly and processed in a timely manner
- Participates in tracking and maintaining inventory stock levels in the branch
- Oversees all warehouse activities
- Analyze data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Implement best practices to improve department performance and/or efficiency
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, a 401k and life insurance. Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status. Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.