Administrative Assistant - #495210
Oceans, Reefs & Aquariums
Date: 10/14/2021 14:00 PM
City: Fort Pierce, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Oceans, Reefs & Aquariums (ORA®) produces aquacultured saltwater fish, invertebrates, and live aquarium foods for the marine aquarium hobby. The ORA hatchery complex is located at Florida Atlantic University’s Harbor Branch Campus in Ft. Pierce, Florida. ORA is the largest marine ornamental hatchery in North America and we are constantly developing new techniques to bring the finest captive bred specimens to environmentally conscientious aquarists throughout the world. Aquacultured marine life is the only alternative to wild caught fish and invertebrates for aquariums.
You will be responsible for:
• Order processing and invoicing
• Processing credit cards payments, posting checks
• Collections and other AR responsibilities, some AP responsibilities and data entry
• Updating price lists and online ordering forms
• Prepare reports and analysis
• General office/clerical duties and communications
• Answering phone calls and emails
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Sales and customer service experience
• Pet lovers preferred, experience with aquariums is desired
• QuickBooks experience preferred
• MS Excel experience preferred
• Shift is Sunday through Thursday, 8-5 with some flexibility available.
Our ideal candidate is a pleasant, outgoing professional that works well within a team.
Compensation includes base salary plus paid time off and health insurance.
Please submit your resume AND cover letter. Please be sure to tell us about any relevant experience.