Activities Assistant Part Time - #495223
Christian Care Communities
Date: 10/14/2021 14:00 PM
City: Louisville, Kentucky
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
At Louisville East you’ll find a beautiful senior living community nestled in the heart of Middletown.
One final note – I think it would be safe to only include the top 5 essential functions to keep it short.
The Activities Assistant is responsible for providing services that meet the interests and the physical, mental, and psycho-social well being of each resident to promote and maintain the residents’ sense of usefulness to self and others while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Location Address is:
11530 Herrick Ln, Middletown, KY 40243, USA
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Required Experience: 1 year related experience
- Preferred Experience: 2 years’ experience in a social or recreational program setting, at least one of which was in a /resident activity program in a health care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.