Social Media Manager - Influencer Marketing - #495231
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Plano, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Creative Services / Social
Social Media Manager - Influencer Marketing
Cheil Worldwide is the 13th-largest creative agency in the world. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we were founded by Samsung in 1973, to grow its local and global business. While Samsung is still one of our main clients, our roster has evolved to include other globally recognized brands such as Adidas, Coca-Cola, ESPN, Lego, Nivea, PayPal, Starbucks, and many more.
Cheil Dallas serves as the lead agency for all Samsung projects in North America and is located steps from their office at Legacy Central in Plano, Texas. It's the home base for more than 130 creative problem-solvers who share a passion for developing groundbreaking ideas rooted in data, driven by insights, and enabled by innovative technology.
And that brings us to you… or rather you to us. Pushing boundaries and traditional advertising requires a curious mind undeterred by the never-been-done. We need a thinker and doer eager to explore new ways to connect with consumers beyond offering a product. If blending analytics with intuition and imagination makes your eyes sparkle, read on!
Who you are is just as important as (if not more important than!) what you can do.
- Keep up with news, pop culture, emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Must be naturally curious, a lifelong learner with a calm and confident presence
- An effective communicator and presenter
- A can-do attitude to jump in and find solutions, sometimes with minimal guidance
- Able to initiate and build relationships with ease
About the role
Like you, this job is multidimensional. And every aspect is crucial to creating culturally relevant work.
- Must be or become a knowledgeable and passionate Samsung brand ambassador
- Develop and execute influencer marketing program including creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and thought leaders
- Develop and curate content related to influencer program
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Collaborate with creative and social media teams to brainstorm new approaches to influencer campaigns that work across different channels including Instagram, Reddit, TikTok, Twitch and Twitter
- Plan for issues and monitor for any unforeseen pitfalls with influencer campaign
- Act as an extension of the marketing and public relations team — look for connections for earned media opportunities with journalists, reporters and bloggers
- Must have good judgment and be able to form and communicate ideas for a global audience
- Set the tone for the brand community, enforce community guidelines and remove members or posts when necessary
About the requirements
You've got to check the boxes before you can think outside of them.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of industry experience in managing social media influencer programs
- Proven success with social media/outreach campaign development
- Intermediate knowledge of Sprinklr customer experience management tool
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of client and agency structure
- Public relations experience a plus