General Labor 7 AM - 7 PM - #495232
Michael Foods Inc.
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Hazard, Nebraska
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leader in the food processing and distribution industry with business in egg products, refrigerated grocery and potato products. We offer exciting job possibilities throughout our organization where you can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact. Join our company and be part of an innovative team that's First in Food
A Process Operator is responsible for safely operating computerized and manual process systems to efficiently produce high quality and safe product to meet company and customer specifications. Responsibilities will include assisting in other departments or other duties as requested by management.
This position has the responsibility to comply with Safety work rules at all times as well as an obligation to reinforce Safety as a Core Value. Ensures that all policies, procedures, and activities, related to Food Safety & Quality, are followed and complied with uniformly, in an effort to reduce product and process variability.
- Handling, lifting, weighing, batching and mixing of raw materials.
- Maintain proper temperatures and cooking pressures liquid product, as specifications require.
- Test solids content of liquid product in process and maintaining proper levels.
- Monitor system capacity and maintain proper levels of liquid product in system.
- Unload liquid tankers.
- Process liquid product as per instructions given.
- Monitor operation of cooking and processing equipment.
- Operate electric pallet jacks and/or forklifts.
- Maintain production records and reports.
- Perform mid-shift clean-ups in the cooker room or processing room during operations.
- Clean and sanitize cooking and processing equipment and facilities, following proper clean-up procedures.
- Assemble cooker room equipment prior to operations.
- Assist in clean-ups of other areas.
- Other duties may be assigned.