RN Coordinator Breast Navigator - #495234
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Weston, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Researches, evaluates, implements and coordinates processes and special projects.
- Evaluates nursing care practices, then reports deficiencies and takes corrective action.
- Assists with scheduling and assignments, performance evaluations and corrective actions.
- Plans and conducts special assignments.
- Provides formal and informal education such as conducting training on new services and procedures.
- Assists with practice and policy education for patients and family members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Strong clinical knowledge, understanding disease processes and appropriate interventions. Knowledge of home care services; financial, reimbursement and admission criteria for home care services referrals preferred.
- Current valid State Registered Nurse (RN) License.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Two year clinical experience in home care strongly preferred.
- Requires frequent data entry, sitting, standing and walking.
- Normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech.
- Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. Even though the weight lifted may be only a negligible amount, a job should be rated Light Work: (1) when it requires walking or standing to a significant degree; or (2) when it requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls; and/or (3) when the job requires working at a production rate pace entailing the constant pushing and/or pulling of materials even though the weight of those materials is negligible.
- Note: The constant stress and strain of maintaining a production rate pace, especially in an industrial setting, can be and is physically demanding of a worker even though the amount of force exerted is negligible.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.