eegee's Store Crew Member (Brand new Crismon & HWY60 Location!!!) - #495238
Date: 10/14/2021 14:30 PM
City: Tortilla Flat, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join a team that values you, your professional development, and your community! We're growing quickly and we want you to grow with us!
- Starting at $14 an hour for week day day-time availability!
Apply to become a Crew Member for eegee’s next restaurant location in the Valley and join the coolest team in Arizona!
At eegee’s, we’re warm, proudly offbeat, and energetic. Our Crew Members are the heart of our company. Grow with us as we open 30+ Phoenix restaurants over the next three years—the opportunities for you are limitless!
Our Crew Members collaborate with our high-energy team to deliver best-in-class customer service. You are the first smile a customer sees and the interaction that will keep them coming back. Your outgoing personality, attention to detail, and dedication ensure a memorable eegee's experience for each guest.
It is our goal that each Crew Member can become a General Manager at one of our restaurants. Shine at our brand and take advantage of the opportunities we offer for your career!
We offer both part-time and full-time positions. Take it easy, come grow with eegee's!
Store Crew Member Personality
- Our Crew Members take pride in all parts of their work, serving with enthusiasm and a smile
- Our Crew Members know our menu well and live out our brand in every guest interaction
- Our Crew Members want to surprise and delight our guests to sweeten their day
- Our Crew Members see themselves as a valuable member of our team and our community
What You Give Our Guests
- Warm, outgoing, and high-energy customer service
- Strong communication and people skills
- Act with integrity and take pride in your work
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems
- Previous food service or retail experience is preferred (not required)
What We Give You
- Full- and Part-Time Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Opportunity for Advancement
- Management Training and Development
- Free Meals & Uniforms
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts with Local Merchants
- Swag Discounts
- Additional Full-Time Benefits:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short-term disability options
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Paid training
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- One location
Work Location: One location